Izzy's Birthday

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Jasper's Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 2, 2012

A New and Exciting Year - 2012!!

As I sit here on the second day of a new year, I cannot help but wonder what the new year holds. I look back at the old year and consider all of the trials and fear that it brought, but I also see the joy and fulfillment that appeared as well.

What will next year see?

Izzy will turn 4; Jasper will turn 1. I will celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary to the love of my life. I will have survived my first year teaching. Many exciting things are on the docket for 2012, but what else might it bring? I hope to develop my photography now that I have a new camera. I hope to learn to be a better mommy to my sweet babies and a better wife to my amazing husband. I hope to grow in my faith. We hope to pay off some debt and get into a better financial position. Above all, God has been gracious and blessed us so richly, and I do not want to take that for granted.

So, here is to 2012 and all of the ups and downs it might bring our way. May God bless you and yours in this exciting new year!

No comments: